VDK Agri XL-5 with front fence
In practice, calves often regress after relocation from calf boxes to group housing in the cowshed. This makes the VDK Agri XL-5 the best follow-up stage after the single-calf hutches. If calves are reared outside in this system (after their stay in single-calf hutches) until they are three months old, you can avoid these acclimatization problems and ensure your calves have a healthy start on relocating to the cowshed. Of course, the XL-5 system has all the strengths of the VDK Agri single-calf igloos.
- Suitable for housing five calves
- Made of fibreglass-reinforced polyester, guaranteeing a long service life and a relatively cool temperature in summer
- Excellent ventilation thanks to vents in the roof
- Fitted with lifting eyes as standard, ensuring easy relocation
- The smooth inner layer prevents bacterial growth and is easy to clean
- The system offers an ideal capacity for groups of similarly aged calves to exit and re-enter the pens
- The system offers the best possible visibility of the calves.
- The steel threshold keeps the straw in the box.
The product can be optionally supplied with a front fence and no fastening system (item number: 150105)
Box with threshold and lifting eyes and front fence with five feed openings
Dimensions: (L x W x H)
Box: 260 x 225 x 180 cm
Dimensions are external dimensions/transport dimensions and may vary per product.