Open Top standard
This calf-rearing system has a striking open roof and can be installed indoors in the shed or outdoors under a lean-to. For cattle farmers who want to rear their calves indoors or outdoors under a lean-to, this is an incredibly practical and flexible system. The system has 2 fixed wheels at the front of the calf hutch.
- Made of fibreglass-reinforced polyester, which guarantees a prolonged service life.
- Made of a single piece, so seamless; this reduces the risk of bacterial growth and makes it very easy to clean.
- Equipped with sturdy, maintenance-free castors, so easy to move.
- The practical grip makes the hutch easily tiltable and easy to clean.
- The locking swing gate makes the hutch easy to access.
- The hutch is easily tiltable, so the straw can be quickly replaced.
- The "Open Top" provides a good view of the calves.
The Open Top is available in this standard version, but also with a frame on castors. The choice between a system with and without a frame is purely individual.